Tuesday, August 15, 2006

third wheeler

Everybody's hooking up with everyboy else...and as usual, i always end up as the third wheel!
Don't get me wrong, I'm sincerely happy for my friends who are finally experiencing their "kilig" moments...everyone needs that moment! Those moments that has you waking up smiling, those moments that make you feel loved...
I love the life I have right now...I love the freedom and independence...
But sometimes, just sometimes,
when i find myself sitting at dinner between a couple and a would-be couple,
it's just a wee bit sad to see that no one is sitting beside you!
It get's lonely at times when you get that phone call from a friend telling stories of her kilig moments and you don't have a moment of your own to rave about.
sometimes, I really just can't help but long for it...Haaaay!
but i guess it just comes with the vow to not settle for anything lesss that what i deserve...
that's why i'm still waiting...
and i'll never get tired of waiting...
until the real thing comes along...
and still my prayer is "Lord, please keep him safe!"

No comments: