Thursday, January 10, 2008

BAD DAY...

A few weeks ago, while drinking some deadly albino tequila after a dozen jelo shots, a friend playfully made a prediction that one day this year, i'll get really pissed at work. who would have thought that day would come so soon (actually, i didn't think her predictions would come true at all...hahaha!)

The first time they called my attention, i admitted my mistake and promised to come in earlier. And after that, i really come in the office at 8:30 or 8:45 at the latest. and that in itself is an achievement for me already... i know i'm not yet there, but hey...i'm close to getting there. So, it was royally frustrating when i got called in again for another talk. Apparently, whatever improvement i have made still has no bearing. I still have to kiss some ass! PWEH!!! I don't play that game! I never had...never will!!! I work my ass off everytime im at the office. I provide the best service i could give... and I deserve whatever measly amount of increase i am due for my transfer. Nobody needs to beg on my behalf for me to get it. If they are saying that they'd rather let go of their good people just because of the....FINE!!! I'll be happy to look for another job, it's long overdue anyway! i have already compromised so much for them. It's time for me to fine other things that will make me happier. How or what it is...i still don't know! But I HAVE to do it! I know i have to do it for me...

No comments: