Thursday, March 10, 2005

just thinking aloud...

I was on drama mode yesterday! I remembered mom kasi…la lang…just one of those moments where all memories, even happy memories, makes me sad…death does that to someone, specially the one left behind…HAAAAYYY!!!

I emphatize with my friend Yeng, her perfect guy passed away 2 months ago, before she even had the chance to tell her what she felt…oh life….when shit comes, it pours down so bad! It was just so sad…I hate seeing her that way, Yeng’s one of the best person I know, and she deserves to be happy, not like this…I wish I could do something…but I know that there really is nothing I could say or do that would make her pain go away…Life’s so sad sometimes…

--------------------------------

I was so reluctant to watch American Idol today! Coz I know that my Travis is gonna go home! Huhuhu! But I cannot believe that Nikko Smith is not in the Top Twelve!!! It broke my heart! It really did! At least for Travis I was ready. He’s a really really good singer! I love his voice! I was so sure he’s in the top twelve, damn! I don’t like that Scott guy…he doesn’t look good on TV…

No comments: