Tuesday, May 16, 2006

FEAR...

I've just realized that I have lived a very sheltered life...My mom did as best as she could to protect me from all the harsh realities of the world...Not surprisingly, I,ve lived my life like a child, without fear or qualms, because I know, that everything would turn out alright in the end...Unfortunately, when my mom passed away, my shield was gone and I suddenly find myself beset with all sorts of fear...fear of the unknown, fear for my health, fear for my family's wellbeing, fear that i'm only just living a half life, fear that I am not the person I thought I was, fear of failure, fear of fear...

My friend told me that the only thing that's keeping me from what i want is fear...she told me that I only have to summon my courage so I can get out of where I am and move on to greater things...but i can't find my courage...i might have spent it all trying to be ok when mom was sick...or i might never had any courage at all, just the illusion of it...where do i find it? the yellow brick road remains unseen and i still don't have my ruby slippers...

When the pain of not doing something becomes more painful than the fear of doing it, that's the time when you know that you can't put it off much longer...that's when you know that you have to act on it...or you'd die a little

SOMEBODY SAVE ME!!!

2 comments:

... said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
... said...

madalas talaga kailangan gawin mo na lang. Pagkatapos nun tsaka mo marerealize na pucha wala pala yung takot sa utak at dibdib mo sa tuwang madadama mo kasi nagawa mong unahin ang iba kesa sarili mo.