Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Lately, there are moments in my life when i want to just drop everything, for my own self preservation, and run faraway!!! Sometimes I just want to stop thinking about others and just be selfish...BUT I CAN'T! I'm just not wired that way...thankfully!! Coz my friend was right, the gratification of doing something that would make a friend truly happy is INCOMPARABLE!!!

Best wishes to my good friend Girlie and her new husband Rennie! Thanks for letting me take part in your wedding! The preparation was stressful, the stress was a rush, and the rush was worth all the stress!!! Good luck to your new life!!!

I've found what I want to do...this is it...celebrating life...joining in other people's momentuos life events! Life is too short to bother yourself with mindless concerns...CELEBRATE, it's the only way to LIVE!!!

No comments: