Wednesday, May 10, 2006

my valentne birthday...

(am reposting this from my other blog site...)

February 15, 2006Ah! My birthday is over!!! Im officially 23! Gosh, that’s an odd age! But no matter how odd my age is, this was one of my best birthdays ever! Had a nice surprise from Justine and Trina after we had fondue at the Old Swiss Inn (I admit the place wasn’t all that nice! But damn the chocolate fondue was HEAVEN!!!). I was all ready for bed and thankful for the wonderful day I had and then there’s TRINA and JUSTINE knocking on my door with 2 pints of ice cream and candles!!! So sweet! Am so blessed with my friends!I love my birthday! I get so giddy right after Christmas coz I know my birthday’s coming up soon!!! Hehehe! My one special day of the year, where everybody would celebrate (and I mean everybody! All over the world! Hahaha!). And everybody would do whatever I want coz it’s my day!!! My friend D is laughing at me coz of the way I celebrate my birthday! She says am like a celebrity who have birthday months instead of just a birthday! But who can blame me, I have the same birthday as Kris Aquino, I’m bound to feel really special!!! What can I do, I was brought up that way! My family’s forever wish for me is that I find someone special who would love me as much as I love all of them!!! Haha! I love my family and I love that they worry that I would turn out to be an old lonely spinster! But really they shouldn’t! So long as I have them and I have my friends, I’ll never have a lonely Valentines birthday!!!’

No comments: