Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Without HOPE or AGENDA...

March 24, 2006

TO THE ONE THAT NEVER WAS....Hay!!! I miss him!!! Every time I meEt someone who is not as good as he is, I MISS HIM!!! Has he become the man I compare everyone else against? I never realized that it had come to that! But somehow that has become the case…When I saw again for the nth time “Love Actually”, I found myself crying for the first time at the part portraying the ‘unrequited love’, coz perhaps that’s the only love I know!!! When that guy admitted to his best friend’s wife, without hope or agenda, that he loves her, I was crying my hearts out. I found myself wanting to let that someone know, WITHOUT HOPE OR AGENDA, that I did love him and he made my life happier just by being the someone who made me smile everytime he wakes me up and made me feel kilig with the smallest of things, by being that one friend who worries whether I get home safe or not!!! I miss you so much everytime I’m with someone who can’t possibly compare to you, and what’s worst, I miss you even for no reason at all…So here it is… my placard for what was almost but not quite there…to the one that got away…

“ you are the only one who made me feel special even though I’m so tipsy, and the one who took me home even though you’re so drunk…Hay!! Those were the days when I thought that you could feel the same way too…those days when I thought that it’s possible for someone like you to love me too…Coz I DID LOVE YOU you know!!! In my own little way, with all the love that I knew I had…though I AM SORRY that I have destroyed the best thing I could have with you by feeling what I felt. I wish I didn’t now, coz it has cost me a great friendship that shouldn’t have been destroyed by love…but what is done is done…and all I could wish for right now is for you to be happy, wherever you are, whatever you choose. I would always have your best interest in my heart…Thank you for bringing a little piece of joy in my life”

2 comments:

... said...

naku unrequited love. mahirap yan. kaya ang rule dapat: wag maiinlove sa taong hindi pa nagpaparamdam ng pagmamahal sa'yo. woohoo

... said...

at wag lalaban sa hindi mo weight class. Talo ka dun lagi.