Sunday, September 10, 2006

like a bad relationship...

I was so decided to leave...it's not woth it anymore! I slave myself but in the end everything would still be my fault. I give all I have to give and all i get in return are more troubles than i could bear... EVERYTHING IS TOO MUCH UP TO ME AND I DON'T LIKE IT! I wanna get iut so badly!

BUT! The thing is everything is up to me...everyone depends on me! It's up to me to make things better for everybody. And again my Superman comples kicks in!

A great task lies before me...I knew this from the very beginning...the problem is I still don't know how to accomplish this task. But what I do know is that if I leave, if I leave this people behind, it would only get worst!

so now i have to choose: to be selfish and run away for self preservation...or be selfless and sacrifice my freedom for the sake of these people I came to love...

No comments: