Thursday, October 18, 2007

SCARY AND DAMAGED

Been "blog"gone for a while, actually been "blog"gone for a year!!! And to think that during that period I've had three plane rides - to Bohol, Boracay, and Hong Kong; transferred houses AND workplace; celebrated a birthday; been wrongfully accused of being a mistress; actually thought of being a mistress (changed my mind 5 seconds after though, oh and am talking bout two different guys!); learned how to flirt; learned how to stop flirting; had a death in the family...oh and that's just to name a few of the bloggable things i should've blogged about! But oh well, i've just had my DSL installed so you'll soon be hearing all the other menial things happening in my life! Hahaha!



Now to the scary and damaged part...

I've always had the tendency to be an escapist! And I have lots of false memories! Scary combination! Makes me delusional at times. And sometimes it shocks me when reality happens! Like this family drama with my dad that I keep on not remembering and I never want to talk about. But sometimes, reality catches up with you and you have no choice but to face it... It caught up with me this afternoon and, like the escapist that I am, I will face it tomorrow.

How about that for a "come back" blog?

P.S.
Saw at E! that Angelina Jolie and I have this thing in common! DAMN!!! Why couldn't it have been Brad?!?

P.P.S.
I know you guys will be worried when you read this, but I'm FINE! And that's not the escapist me talking...It's the cold, scary and damaged me... Just kidding! I'm fine! SERIOUSLY!!! :)

No comments: