Thursday, February 14, 2008

a wish a wish a wish wish wish...

Before 9AM this morning...my day was done...solb na birthday ko!
I was expecting a greeting...I knew it would be a huge disappointment if i don't get a greeting from you...

And then...
there you were on the phone, flirting! DAMN!!! I wasn't expecting that!
I know you were just playing with me...but I'm game! Bring it on!
It was too cute...what you did...what you said...kept me smiling the whole day...DAMN!

ask again...you might get a YES this time! (YUN!!) Hahahaha!

P.S.
was just wishing for a text greeting...
that would have been enough for me...
but you just had to do that...
thanks for reminding me not to settle...

P.P.S
behold my horoscope for today... hahaha!

Aquarius
Instead of focusing on having a sizzling affair, be happy with a warm connection.


Hmmm....but i want things that sizzle!!! :)

5 comments:

Princess Vien said...

un un eh.. hehehe.. link mo q ates.. thanx..

Princess Vien said...

u're tagged..
http://vien26.blogspot.com/2008/03/thanks-big-eyed-gal-for-tag-rules-link.html

Princess Vien said...

another 1 for u..

http://vien26.blogspot.com/2008/03/time-to-play-domino.html

Raft3r said...

hey, tessa!!!
denoy here.
exchange kinks naman tayo!!!
thanks
=)

freefalldrifter said...

tama bang 10 years after ko lang nabasa to? kumusta naman yun? hahaha
hoy galingan mo yang ginagawa mo ha, please lang. make us proud! hehehe