Monday, April 07, 2008

dilemma

i'm in a sort of crazy mood lately...
been receiving a lot of "Seriously!?!" from friends...
there's this thing...
i don't usually play like this so i don't know the rules...
but i keep playing anyway...
i'm not sure if what i'm doing is right or not...
i know my limitations though...
it's driving me crazy...
but the hedonist in me is satisfied as long as you keep me smiling...

i'm in a dilemma...

iv'e always been a "REAL THING" girl...
I want the real thing
Or nothing at all
I need someone that I can be sure will catch me
If I should fall
Someone who'll be there when I call
Then I'll know that it's the real thing

the "ALL THE LOVE IN THE WORLD" girl...
All i need is to know it's for sure
Then i'll give all the love in the world

But right now...
Just for now...
Until the REAL THING comes along...
I'd rather be "NEXT TO YOU"
Late at night when i close my eyes
Make believing that you are here
Dreaming of the things we do
If i could get next to you
In my mind, ooh I've kissed you
And it feels like a thousand times
I'd lose track of all the hours
Wishing and hoping
That I could get next to you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tech! was blog hopping and was happy to read some posts from you. keep this updated para updated ako sayo, you know i tend to be out of the loop sometimes hehe. need to catch up sometime :)